Voluntary sector support services in Rochdale are provided by CVS Rochdale. They offer:
- Strategic representation and leadership for, and on behalf of the voluntary sector, and brokering relationships between the sector, public bodies and local communities
- Promotion and championing of the values and ethos of the sector, and volunteering and social action
- Relevant, high quality and timely information to the voluntary sector and public bodies
- Opportunities for the voluntary sector to network, collaborate, and influence local and sub regional policies, plans and practices
- Specialist high quality information, advice and support
- Learning and development opportunities for residents and members of voluntary sector organisations
- An accredited volunteer centre
- Volunteer led or volunteering development programmes, projects and activities
- Community development and engagement projects, programmes and activities
CVS Rochdale website CVS Rochdale.
CVS Rochdale on Twitter: @CVS_Rochdale
State of the Sector Report 2017
Click here to download the latest State of the VCSE Sector research for Rochdale (PDF).
GM State of the Sector – Rochdale FINAL