A range of local support services for the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector are available from Bolton CVS. They provide:
- A range of information through their newsletter, website, leaflets and emails;
- Advice and support to help with finding and applying for funding;
- Learning and personal development opportunities;
- Support for a range of forums to maintain strong channels of communication between voluntary and community groups and local statutory organisations such as Bolton Council, the NHS and local funders;
- Support for volunteers and promote good practice to volunteer-involving organisations;
- Management for The Bolton Hub – a centre for local voluntary and community groups;
- Administration for a number of small grants for voluntary and community groups, on behalf of a variety of funders;
- Promotion for the Big Bolton Fund, to support small voluntary groups in their work.
Bolton CVS website – www.boltoncvs.org.uk
Bolton CVS on Twitter: @BoltonCVS
State of the Sector Report 2017
Click here to download the latest State of the VCSE Sector research for Bolton (PDF).
GM State of the Sector – Bolton FINAL